Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mock Draft. My yearly nerdiness has once again arisen

So for those of you who don't know, three years ago i was officially bitten by the Fantasy Football bug. In fact, last year it was so bad, that as soon as June arrived, i had joined three leagues already. Now i know some of you would just think it's stupid and a waste of time, but contrary to popular belief, it is a ton of fun. You should try it. Kind of like hating on ecstasy before you try it, but after you do, you're hooked on a feeling of utter euphoria that can only be understood by successfully completing your first draft and taking your team all the way. I, however, have not taken my team all the way yet, but i can assure you, a playoff run is in the works this year. With all that said, here are the results from my first mock draft. I cannot wait for this year. Nerd rant OVER!

1 comment:

  1. I get it. I did my first one last year. Got knocked out of the playoffs in the first round. =( It actually started to get emotional....

    Sometimes I hate working with all dudes. Puh!

    ReplyDelete